We are a global IT service provider. With over 2,300 permanent employees in 34 subsidiaries we offer our services worldwide in more than 190 countries.
Queue Manager (m/f)
The Queue Manager will be responsible for monitoring the Customer Help Desk ticket queue(s) to assign tickets to Service and/or contractor personnel and will be able to work under pressure and effectively communicate with project managers, team leads, and technicians. Daily work assignments will come from the tickets that customers open at the Service Desk. Primary job function includes the following:
- Check, validate and complete customer contact information submitted in tickets.
- Reassign tickets to appropriate queue
- Assign tickets to appropriate technician.
- Monitor the ticket queues on a daily basis. Assess the requirement and assign the ticket. Be responsible for generating a daily report on the status of tickets.
- Be familiar with the service level agreements (SLAs) and the proper response times to call customers back on assigned tickets.
- Notify the team leader and project manager when tickets have failed the SLA. Ensure that tickets potentially about to violate established SLAs are identified and corrected.
- Coordinate with other lines of service before transferring tickets or accepting tickets from other queues.
- Look at available personnel resources on a daily basis to determine who tickets can be assigned too on a given day. If enough resources are not available the team leader and project manager will be notified.
- Follow Service Desk procedures for assigning and tracking tickets. Validate proper ticket severity based upon standardized work processes. Contact appropriate technician or alternate contact as identified in standardized work process.
- Examine ticket audit trail.
- Monitor and report the condition of ticket queues as identified by management for tickets which could fail service level agreements (SLA)
- Maintain knowledge of applicable service level agreements.
- Monitor and report to management long term trends of queues for SLA compliance.
- Provide advice on potential process improvement for general ticket and queue management
You already have...
- Previous experience with a major service ticket system (i.e. Remedy, Track-IT).
- Microsoft Office Suite Trained
- Ability to apply office management practices and administrative support processes
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills required
- Effective communication skills - both written and oral
- Ability to multi-task
What we offer:
- A secure job in an exponentially growing international company
- Exciting projects in your own responsibility with diverse challenges
- Wonderful team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Direct and open communication
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal further development thanks to our human resources development programme
- Mentor programme for an easy start for new employees
- Room for your own ideas and suggestions for improvement as well as their quick implementation due to brief decisions making processes
Many more advantages to make your working hours and breaks as enjoyable as possible[QU1]
[QU1]Please adjust to country-specific benefits
There are no dumb questions. The only stupid question is the one that is not asked. Having said that, here are answers to the most frequently asked questions about job recruitment.
If no position on our job market appeals to you, please send us your proactive application. You know your talents best.
Apologies, your browser is outdated! For this reason, issues with displaying our website may occur. To ensure the best user experience, you will need an up-to-date browser. Please update your browser and enjoy our new website.
If you have any questions concerning our website or need assistance, please contact our support team