Hemmersbach provides IT infrastructure services in more than 190 countries with 50+ own subsidiaries. We deliver exclusively for the leading companies in the IT industry. As pragmatic problem solvers, we not only enthuse our customers, but also make the world a better place: 20% of our profits go into our Direct Actions Hemmersbach Rhino Force and Hemmersbach Kids’ Family. That’s why Hemmersbach is The Social Purpose IT Company.
The Onsite Technician is a responsible role based on extensive expert knowledge and experience in direct customer service which is the core of our business. They carry out work for various customers by directly visiting their sites or being permanently assigned to a specific customer at their site and providing relevant technical assistance. They ensure that the delivery of services is in accordance with SLAs and project requirements, that no over-delivery is done and work is logged in appropriate systems. Main responsibilities:
- Handle service support requests & incidents
- Asset management & coordination
- Hands & Eyes Support
- Detect faults and provides efficient and effective solutions
- Ensuring all work is delivered consistently and in accordance with scope of work
- Have a full awareness of service level KPI’s and deliver in accordance with these under guidance of the Service Delivery Manager
- Helping to ensure that Hemmersbach delivers a high level of customer satisfaction, which also meets the business goals
- Work in accordance with suppliers and customer’s rules and regulations for the purposes of health and safety
HPE servers, switches, storage service and support.
We offer a great compensation package, which include:
Dental & Vision Coverage.
Short & Long Term Disability
Apologies, your browser is outdated! For this reason, issues with displaying our website may occur. To ensure the best user experience, you will need an up-to-date browser. Please use any actual browser and enjoy our new website.
If you have any questions concerning our website or need assistance, please contact our support team.