Hemmersbach provides IT infrastructure services in more than 190 countries with 50+ own subsidiaries. We deliver exclusively for the leading companies in the IT industry. As pragmatic problem solvers, we not only enthuse our customers, but also make the world a better place: 20% of our profits go into our Direct Actions Hemmersbach Rhino Force and Hemmersbach Kids’ Family. That’s why Hemmersbach is The Social Purpose IT Company.
- Searching for and negotiating with warehouse suppliers
- Supporting implementation of logistic projects and warehouse processes (globally)
- Taking part in solution crafting and visualization of concepts
- Creating digital warehouse layouts and warehouse organization
- Supporting warehouse systems implementation
- Creating logistic procedures and documentation
- Supporting internal customers in field of warehouse logistics
- Fluent English skills
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of warehouse organization, processes and services
- Practical knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel, Power Point, Visio)
- Effective communication and negotiation skills
- Highly developed problem-solving skills.
Experience with IT spare parts supply chain will be an asset
- A secure job in a constantly growing international company
- Strong team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Direct and open communication
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal development
- Mentoring programme to get you started with the support of an experienced colleague
- Lots of room for your own ideas and suggestions for improvement as well as their quick implementation due to brief decision making processes
- A company that is not only continuously commercially successful but also provides a sense of purpose: Hemmersbach Rhino Force is our environmental protection organisation protecting one of the most endangered species on this planet (rhino-force.org) and Hemmersbach Kids Family to take care the orphan
Apologies, your browser is outdated! For this reason, issues with displaying our website may occur. To ensure the best user experience, you will need an up-to-date browser. Please use any actual browser and enjoy our new website.
If you have any questions concerning our website or need assistance, please contact our support team.