Who we are
We are a global IT service provider. With over 4,000 permanent colleagues in more than 50+ subsidiaries worldwide, we enable Device as a Service for the IT industry in 190+ countries. DaaS combines hardware, software, lifecycle services and financing into a single contract with a fee per device.
Be part of us
Key to our successes is the role of the Service Delivery Manager. As SDM, you ensure the compliance with the Service Delivery Code (SDC) and all Hemmersbach standards in the corresponding field of service or customer account. As a key focal point for our clients and your colleagues, you pave the way for the company to succeed in its accomplishments. SDM is responsible for the overall delivery of IT support services, in line with our commitments and service level agreements (SLAs). You will plan, control and implement IT projects acting as the connection between customers and your employees.
Experience as a Project Manager;
· Experience managing projects and gathering requirements, people in subordination will be a plus;
· Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines;
· Strong technical attitude, analysis skills and problem solving skills;
· Bachelor’s/Master’s degree preferably with emphasis on Computer Science/ Management/Economics or related field (or being in process of receiving with ability to work full-time)/equivalent, relevant work experience;
· Fluent in English (C1/C2), Russian;
· Comfortable in using Microsoft Office – in particular, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, Power BI.
Dear candidate, please, indicate the possible starting date and your salary expectations in the cover letter.
Make IT your career!
Apologies, your browser is outdated! For this reason, issues with displaying our website may occur. To ensure the best user experience, you will need an up-to-date browser. Please use any actual browser and enjoy our new website.
If you have any questions concerning our website or need assistance, please contact our support team.