Hemmersbach provides IT infrastructure services in more than 190 countries with 50+ own subsidiaries. We deliver exclusively for the leading companies in the IT industry. As pragmatic problem solvers, we not only enthuse our customers, but also make the world a better place: 20% of our profits go into our Direct Actions Hemmersbach Rhino Force and Hemmersbach Kids’ Family. That’s why Hemmersbach is The Social Purpose IT Company.
• Working technical knowledge in order to address service work orders for desktop PCs, laptops, tablets, mobile devices, BYOD devices, peripherals, video conferencing equipment. Ability to provide smart hands support, on server, storage and networking devices
• Able to maintain computer systems, troubleshoot errors, maintain internet/network connectivity, run diagnostics, repair computer hardware
• Able to install and set up new computers systems and perform routine maintenance
• Able to work on problems/projects of medium complexity and scope
• Working technical knowledge of standard systems and business software (e.g., Windows, MS Office 365, Outlook, Apple iOS)
• Able to provide updates to asset management CMDB systems as required
• Ability to manage the lifecycle of the call through end-user's and/or Hemmersbach IT service management (ITSM) systems
• Ability to read and understand technical documentation and manuals
• Able to provide inventory support of required spare whole units and parts
• Able to provide support for walk-up IT bars/kiosks, if required
• Able to provide mentoring to junior/entry-level engineers
• Able to provide technical assistance to end-users
• Excellent client facing, customer service soft skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in local country and capable in English languages
• Ability to apply intermediate level of subject matter knowledge
• Exercises independent judgment within defined practices and procedures
• Ability to evaluate unique circumstances and makes recommendations.
• Ability to provide end-of-life disposal (disk wipe) services
• Able to independently problem solve
• 2-4 years of experience
• Associate Degree in Computer Science, graduate from technical school, and/or equivalent work experience
• CompTIA A+ certification desirable
We offer a great compensation package , wich include:
Dental & vision coverage.
Short and Long Term Disability.
Apologies, your browser is outdated! For this reason, issues with displaying our website may occur. To ensure the best user experience, you will need an up-to-date browser. Please use any actual browser and enjoy our new website.
If you have any questions concerning our website or need assistance, please contact our support team.