Hemmersbach provides IT infrastructure services in more than 190 countries with 50+ own subsidiaries. We deliver exclusively for the leading companies in the IT industry. As pragmatic problem solvers, we not only enthuse our customers, but also make the world a better place: 20% of our profits go into our Direct Actions Hemmersbach Rhino Force and Hemmersbach Kids’ Family. That’s why Hemmersbach is The Social Purpose IT Company.
As an Account Manager, you are the interface between our customers - the top manufacturers & outsourcers of the IT industry - and our organization.
Your focus will be to develop relationships with key customers and influencers and leverage these during the sales process.
You are a team player that works closely with our Bid and Account management team worldwide to create most compelling IT solutions that exceed our customer requirements.
• Developing independent and successful customer strategies
• Joint development of solution-oriented offers for Device as a Service offerings
• Designing of the entire sales process from the analysis of customer needs to the presentation of a tailor-made solution to the contract negotiation
• Responsible for the presentation of the concept as well as for the fine tuning with the Customers and accompany the project to implementation
To be considered for this position you will need:
• Min. 3 years’ experience in IT account management,
• Advanced MS PowerPoint, Word & Excel skills
• High stress resistance and flexible availability to serve our customers globally
• Willingness to travel abroad (in average about twice a month)
• Independence and careful way of working
• Excellent communication skills in English and preferably also in German
A company that is not only continuously commercially successful but also provides a sense of purpose:
o Rhino-force.org: Our environmental protection organization protecting one of the most endangered species on this planet.
o Kids-family.org: We take care of children that grow up without their parents in Poland and India. We don’t just give them shelters. We turn their shelters into homes.
Apologies, your browser is outdated! For this reason, issues with displaying our website may occur. To ensure the best user experience, you will need an up-to-date browser. Please use any actual browser and enjoy our new website.
If you have any questions concerning our website or need assistance, please contact our support team.