Personal data controller
Hemmersbach GmbH & CO.KG Kommanditgesellschaft with its registered office in Nuremberg, Polish Branch with its registered office in Bielany Wrocławskie, ul. Logistyczna 4, entered in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław, 6th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, KRS (National Court Register Number): 0000269258, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 1010001881 (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”)
Contact with the data controller: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose of processing
Your data will be processed for the following purposes:
- future recruitment – upon your express, separate consent;
- sending marketing information, including information about job opportunities and the newsletter – upon your express, separate consent;
- pursuit of the legitimate interests of the Company, i.e.:
- analytical activities (improvement of marketing processes, improvement of service processes, etc.);
- keep the information in case it becomes necessary to prove correct conduct or to exercise or defend against claims.
Providing your personal data is voluntary, but it is necessary for the correct implementation of the above-mentioned purposes.
Processed categories of data
Identification data (so-called regular data) provided on your contact form.
Lawful basis for processing
The lawful basis for processing includes the following:
- Your consent – where given – to receive marketing information and to have your data processed for purposes of future recruitment;
- Applicable law, i.e. Article 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as the “GDPR”) – regarding the above-mentioned processing of your personal data due to the pursuit of the legitimate interests of the Company.
Rights of the data subject
You have the right to access your data, rectify or modify it and request its erasure, restriction of processing or portability as well as the right to revoke your consent to processing (for data processed based on a consent), lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority and object to the processing of your data which is carried out based on the Company’s legitimate interests – however, this shall not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out earlier by the Company.
Categories of personal data recipients
Your data may be provided to selected entities that provide services for the Company as part of its routine business, in particular for purposes related to recruitment services, HR management, consulting and auditing services and marketing communication.
Transfer of personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA)
Your personal data are not used for automated decision-making, and they will not be transferred outside the EEA or to any international organisation.
Your data will be processed:
- for purposes of future recruitment – for a period of up to 2 years from the receipt of your personal data;
- in order to send marketing information, including information about job opportunities with the Company and the newsletter – until you revoke your consent, but no longer than for 2 years from the receipt of your personal data;
- in order to pursue the Company’s legitimate interests – until you object to processing on this basis, but no longer than for 3 years from the receipt of your personal data, unless the processing of your personal data is necessary for the establishment or exercise of any claims or for defence against such claims by the Company as part of any initiated proceedings – in such case, the data will be processed until the proceedings are concluded with a final and non-appealable decision.