Hemmersbach provides IT infrastructure services in more than 190 countries with 50+ own subsidiaries. We deliver exclusively for the leading companies in the IT industry. As pragmatic problem solvers, we not only enthuse our customers, but also make the world a better place: 20% of our profits go into our Direct Actions Hemmersbach Rhino Force and Hemmersbach Kids’ Family. That’s why Hemmersbach is The Social Purpose IT Company.
Onsite support Services shall be delivered by a Dedicated Engineer (based at Customer Location and responding to tickets in Hemmersbach ticketing system).
• These services will be a combination of workplace services (including laptops, desktops, end user devices, peripherals and software) and local hosting services (including assistance for servers and storage hardware).
• Dedicated Engineer is obliged to follow all operational procedures and processes provided by
Hemmersbach and/or the Customer. These will be described during initial training.
Customer facing soft skills. Ability to work with end users.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills (English) Spanish will be considered as a Bonus
• Experience solving IT problems.
• Have worked in IT projects of moderately medium-complex scope
• Experience on using technical knowledge of standard (Windows and iOS) operating systems to allow for resolution of software application issues or for full rebuild of the PC (image, applications & Customer data);
• Have worked with following devices
○ Mobile config
○ Peripherals (keyb, mice, headset, camera, etc)
• Exercises independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action and Evaluates unique circumstances and makes recommendations.
• Typically 2-4 years of experience
• Ability to provide disposal services (including decommissioning, packaging, transporting and physical disposal or recycling as required)
• Hands and eyes server support
Apologies, your browser is outdated! For this reason, issues with displaying our website may occur. To ensure the best user experience, you will need an up-to-date browser. Please use any actual browser and enjoy our new website.
If you have any questions concerning our website or need assistance, please contact our support team.