Hemmersbach provides IT infrastructure services in more than 190 countries with 50+ own subsidiaries. We deliver exclusively for the leading companies in the IT industry. As pragmatic problem solvers, we not only enthuse our customers, but also make the world a better place: 20% of our profits go into our Direct Actions Hemmersbach Rhino Force and Hemmersbach Kids’ Family. That’s why Hemmersbach is The Social Purpose IT Company.
As a Hemmersbach Technician you make the end users at renowned companies happy every day thanks to your friendly and competent demeanour. Direct customer contact with various requirements within the scope of 2nd quite neatly describe the position you would like to have:
- You will help users with their problems and requests, thus putting a smile on their faces.
- You will analyse errors, maintain hardware, set up / remove work stations, install and configure new software (IMACD) and manage user accounts via Active Directory.
- You will log your approach and your solution to problems in a ticketing system
- Minimum of two to three (2-3) years with direct PC and Laptop Hardware Service experience
-Computer support to users and local and remote client infrastructure, including VIP.
- Resolution of incidents of microcomputing technician, recording and monitoring them in ticketing tools.
- Local support to resident technicians and remote to the rest of the headquarters of the Corporate Group, according to demand. - Deployment - hardware update.
- Support “hands and eyes” / “Smart hands”.
- Interaction with external service providers.
- Attend weekly telephone conferences with the international team (in English and Spanish).
- Inventory control and management updated monthly.
We offer an interesting and challenging job with excellent prospects for your personal and professional development in a highly motivated and open-minded team Ongoing training in a secure job in an exponentially growing international company .
A competitive salary depending on your experience and your skill level Room for your own ideas and suggestions for improvement as well as their quick implementation due to brief decisions making processes Mentor programme for an easy start for new employees.
Apologies, your browser is outdated! For this reason, issues with displaying our website may occur. To ensure the best user experience, you will need an up-to-date browser. Please use any actual browser and enjoy our new website.
If you have any questions concerning our website or need assistance, please contact our support team.