Hemmersbach provides IT infrastructure services in more than 190 countries with 50+ own subsidiaries. We deliver exclusively for the leading companies in the IT industry. As pragmatic problem solvers, we not only enthuse our customers, but also make the world a better place: 20% of our profits go into our Direct Actions Hemmersbach Rhino Force and Hemmersbach Kids’ Family. That’s why Hemmersbach is The Social Purpose IT Company.
1. Provide Level-2 support for IT , Handle daily technical support activities on desktop/laptop support, data network and server management, Telephone services ,HP printer/Scanner/FAX support experience.
2. Expert in windows 10 support, troubleshooting, migration from Windows 7 to Windows 10 experience.
3. ITIL foundation certified will be added benefits along with service now ticketing tool hands on experience.
4. Coordination with Order or buy computer systems and liaise with purchase and supplies department with excellent vendor management skills.
5. Ability to priorities, manage and perform under pressure to meet SLA’s/Excellent knowledge of Customer Service best practice.
6. Ability to plan and priorities work load without supervision and Ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of people in a professional manner, face to face, on the telephone and in writing.
7. IT stock Management of assert, desktop, laptop , Telephones etc.
8. Desktop/Laptop refresh planning and execution with user data backup experience.
9. Windows 7 , windows 10 imaging , patching , pre-staging Using SCCM 2012
10. IT drop in desk/IT centre user assistance on laptop/desktop/windows10/application troubleshooting.
11. Hands-on knowledge of Windows 10 operating systems, Active Directory, Microsoft Office suite/ Office 365, Skype for Business
12. Video conferencing and other audio/video equipment and technologies hands on experience.
13. Transition process and execution experience will added advantages.
• Excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills
• Customer-oriented attitude.
• Have Service Now tool experience.
• Ability to perform complex troubleshooting of networked devices (laptops, tablets, mobile phones, printers, etc.).
• Knowledge of industry standard service desk processes and procedures.
• Willing to work flexibly and with enthusiasm
• Maintain excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical colleagues at all levels in the organization.
• Knowledge of mobile technologies including mobile OS platforms (Android, IOS)
Apologies, your browser is outdated! For this reason, issues with displaying our website may occur. To ensure the best user experience, you will need an up-to-date browser. Please use any actual browser and enjoy our new website.
If you have any questions concerning our website or need assistance, please contact our support team.