Hemmersbach provides IT infrastructure services in more than 190 countries with 50+ own subsidiaries. We deliver exclusively for the leading companies in the IT industry. As pragmatic problem solvers, we not only enthuse our customers, but also make the world a better place: 20% of our profits go into our Direct Actions Hemmersbach Rhino Force and Hemmersbach Kids’ Family. That’s why Hemmersbach is The Social Purpose IT Company.
The IT Business Analyst is responsible for identifying and defining the business needs of their clients and stakeholders, and helping to determine solutions to meet business needs or resolve business problems. This work is typically within a specific business area. The role may be part of an IT project development environment or an individual contributor at the business interface.
• Able to link technical solutions with business strategy when working with business partners.
• Has knowledge of how competitors are using IT solutions to gain competitive edge, applies that knowledge to projects.
• Leading stakeholder management activities. Creates opportunities to make the stakeholder feel valued and develop trust.
• Broad and extensive knowledge, often in own specialized field, to provide interpretive, advisory or facilitating services for the use of others to achieve results.
• Volunteers for community leadership roles. Supports the regional networks through leading activities, presenting topics, and coaching others.
• Coaches at least 1 IT BA (JG 5 or 6)
• Participates in team effort to create new best practice material based on identified gaps. Serves as an SME for specific tools, techniques, or business areas.
• Participates in industry IT BA related activities such as IIBA webcasts and/or chapter meetings and applies learnings within Shell including sharing of learnings.
Dimensions: Individual contributor delivering through IT suppliers
• Typical Years of Experience: 10 years of corporate IT experience; 4+ Years IT BA Experience
• Minimum Education or Certification: Bachelor's Degree preferably related to IT • Knowledge and Skill of Business Analysis techniques and tools.
• CCBA or PMI-PBA certified preferred. Working to achieve CBAP if preference to remain on IT BA career path.
• Agile project experience.
• Knowledge of the technology landscape including current and future developments and the most commonly available products and integrated solutions, or a demonstrated ability to learn it.
• Ability to take a systematic and analytical approach to problem solving and pay close attention to detail.
• Able to act as a focal point for a specialized area (technical or business)
• Demonstrates a concern and aptitude for considering the user’s perspective in IT development. and has a deep understanding of user aspects of interactive systems.
• Strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
• Ability to communicate concisely and clearly.
• Has a comprehensive understanding of business process improvement, benefit and risk management. Additional Information:
• MFG Domain knowledge
We offer a great compensation package, including :
Medical Healhcare coverage.
Dental & Vision coverage.
Short & Long term disability .
Apologies, your browser is outdated! For this reason, issues with displaying our website may occur. To ensure the best user experience, you will need an up-to-date browser. Please use any actual browser and enjoy our new website.
If you have any questions concerning our website or need assistance, please contact our support team.