We are a global IT service provider. With over 4,000 permanent colleagues in more than 50 subsidiaries worldwide, we enable Device as a Service for the IT industry in 190+ countries. DaaS combines hardware, software, lifecycle services and financing into a single contract with a fee per device.
• End-to-end Responsibility for recruiting to fill commercial and technical positions - from coordinating the requirement profiles with our specialist departments, through applicant selection, telephone interviews and personal interviews, to the recruitment and onboarding of selected candidates.
• Work closely with the hiring manager in setting expectations, participate in final interviews held by hiring manager thus offering full HR support of high value, for the decision making process.
• First point of contact for talent acquisition.
• The identification and direct approach of suitable candidates via various portals is part of our daily business.
• Further development of the sourcing strategy together with the team and implementation of new ideas in order to ensure the establishment of a talent pool and the systematic identification of future employees in the long term.
• Accompanying the new employees throughout the entire recruitment process.
• Advising our management and specialist departments on optimising the recruiting strategy.
• Further development of new HR projects.
• Previous first professional experience in the field of recruiting in a dynamic environment such as recruiting agencies, head-hunters, outsourcing etc.
• Experience and expertise in (international) recruiting, preferably in the IT environment are a benefit.
• Active and proactive Sourcing experience.
• Hands-On and can-do mentality.
• Very good knowledge of English (verbal & written), capacity to express him/herself and provide quality feedback for the hiring manager.
• Intuitive personality, persistent in details, with strong softs skills.
• High service orientation, commitment, independent working style, assertiveness, social competence, proven ability in multitasking, comfortable to work under pressure while handling conflicting deadlines.
• Conceptual, creative, entrepreneurial thinking, stress resistance, result-oriented and precise working methods, high willingness to make decisions.
• Comfortable in using Microsoft Office, ZOOM, Skype, Webex, Teams, etc.
Join our Team!
Apologies, your browser is outdated! For this reason, issues with displaying our website may occur. To ensure the best user experience, you will need an up-to-date browser. Please use any actual browser and enjoy our new website.
If you have any questions concerning our website or need assistance, please contact our support team.