We are a global IT service provider. With over 4,000 permanent colleagues in more than 40 subsidiaries worldwide, we enable Device as a Service for the IT industry in 190+ countries. DaaS combines hardware, software, lifecycle services and financing into a single contract with a fee per device.
This position in Pamplona (Spain) assists Customer with technical support of desktop computers, applications, and related technologies. Support includes specification, installation, and testing of computer systems and peripherals within established standards and guidelines. Activities require interaction with application software and operating systems to diagnose and resolve unique, non-recurring problems. A good understanding of general IT required as provision of Smart Hands will also be required on occasion to work with subject matter experts as their eyes, hands and feet in areas such as Networking, Server and Telecoms etc.
a) Desk side engineer for technical support for customers and their networked computers and peripherals.
b) Interface with multiple levels of end users, management, VIPs and technical staff.
1. Accurately testing, identifying, repairing, resolving, and documenting end user technical issues regarding basic network/desktop/laptop support, Printers, PDAs, Blackberrys, and LAN cable drops
2. Break-fix, troubleshoot and resolve software issues; Reimaging computers/HDDs
3. IMACD function, incl. installation and decommission
4. Backing up/restoring user data, settings and associated systems administration activities
5. Assist ServiceDesk/Remote Desktop Support teams for hands and feet coordination efforts
6. Assist on Incident and Problem management
7. Taking ownership of issues through to resolution
8. Categorize and prioritize end user support requests (Incidents) and service requests by utilizing ticketing system to track tickets and provide up-to-date status and information
9. Move equipment associated with escalated help desk incidents and service requests
10. Performing asset inventory
11. Recommends and/or performs upgrades on systems to ensure longevity
12. Works with procurement staff to purchase h/w and s/w
13. Maintain spare parts/ inventory list on a monthly basis and coordinate for any disposal requisites
14. Provide trade show planning and support, setup, test, training, logistics and maintenance of all required Workstation and peripheral equipment at the site
15. Adhere to ticket response and resolution SLA's as agreed with customer
Spanish+Inglés: Written and CONVERSATION. experience will be valued in similar positions.
- Required at least 2 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Required bilingual which Includes Mandatory English Speaking along with Local language
- Good knowledge on Hands and Feet support
- Strong MS Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc)
- Strong MS Operating System installation and troubleshooting skills
- Strong Break/Fix skills Desktops, Workstations, Notebooks, Printers and Mobile devices
- Broad experience of IT with basic understanding of Networks, Servers and Telecoms
- Strong Customer service skills
- Ability to provide consistent, excellent customer support to entire staff, representing a variety of personalities and management levels
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Must be detail oriented and self-motivating
- Experience including remote control of PCs and video conf.
**Background Security Check required
We offer an interesting and challenging job with excellent prospects for your personal and professional development in a highly motivated and open-minded team Ongoing training in a secure job in an exponentially growing international company .
A competitive salary depending on your experience and your skill level Room for your own ideas and suggestions for improvement as well as their quick implementation due to brief decisions making processes Mentor programme for an easy start for new employees.
Apologies, your browser is outdated! For this reason, issues with displaying our website may occur. To ensure the best user experience, you will need an up-to-date browser. Please use any actual browser and enjoy our new website.
If you have any questions concerning our website or need assistance, please contact our support team.