We are a global IT service provider. With over 3,400 permanent employees in 38 subsidiaries we offer our services worldwide in more than 190 countries.
Act as onsite local support for end users through liaison with a global service desk, infrastructure and development team.
• Liaise with local IT managers on-site should any issues occur whilst on-site.
• Ensure any IT related issues with end users are resolved effectively and in a timely manner.
• To work professionally ensuring a positive image is portrayed to the client.
• Technicians should have good knowledge on Hands and Feet
• Strong Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc)
• Strong Microsoft Operating System installation and troubleshooting skills
• Strong Break / Fix skills Desktops, Workstations, Notebooks and Printers and Handhelds
• Broad experience of IT with basic understanding of Networks, Servers and Telecoms
• Strong Customer service skills
• Ability to provide consistent, excellent customer support to entire staff, representing a variety of personalities and management levels
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Must be detail oriented and self-motivating
• Background security check required
• Experience including remote control of PCs and video conferencing knowledge
This role may be subject to enhanced referencing or vetting.
Please submit your current CV for consideration, along with you salary expectations and availability for interview.
There are no dumb questions. The only stupid question is the one that is not asked. Having said that, here are answers to the most frequently asked questions about job recruitment.
If no position on our job market appeals to you, please send us your proactive application. You know your talents best.
Apologies, your browser is outdated! For this reason, issues with displaying our website may occur. To ensure the best user experience, you will need an up-to-date browser. Please update your browser and enjoy our new website.
If you have any questions concerning our website or need assistance, please contact our support team