We are a global IT service provider. With over 3,400 permanent employees in 38 subsidiaries we offer our services worldwide in more than 190 countries.
You will be responsible for a team that form the 2nd level support at one of the best IT service providers, reporting directly to the Manager IT. End User Support is your passion and the combination of working in a team, coordinating and optimising internal workflows is just what you are looking for. You will finally get the chance to modernise and plan a complex IT landscape:
- You will lead our 2nd Level Team, consisting of 5 employees, in regards to technical as well as disciplinary topics
- You will coordinate the structured processing of the tickets in the incident, service request and problem management
- You will be responsible for reliability and quality management.
- Have a minimum of 1-2 years leadership experience
- Are at home in the world of Microsoft and have good knowledge in different IT structure areas like Windows Clients/Server, VoIP telephony, mobile communications
- Are fluent in English and approach everything with quality-oriented attitude.
- A secure job in an exponentially growing international company.
- Taking responsibility of exciting projects with diverse challenges.
- Wonderful team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team.
- Direct and open communication.
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal further development thanks to our human resources development programm.
There are no dumb questions. The only stupid question is the one that is not asked. Having said that, here are answers to the most frequently asked questions about job recruitment.
If no position on our job market appeals to you, please send us your proactive application. You know your talents best.
Apologies, your browser is outdated! For this reason, issues with displaying our website may occur. To ensure the best user experience, you will need an up-to-date browser. Please update your browser and enjoy our new website.
If you have any questions concerning our website or need assistance, please contact our support team