Onsite level 2 IT support for your users in hardware and software problems
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot Windows , Mac and any other authorized desktop software/
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot End User Workspace Hardware such as Desktop , Laptops ,
Printers, Mobile Devices, Video and Conferencing Equipment and any other authorized peripheral
equipment and devices.
- Perform general preventative maintenance tasks on devices and software.
- To follow and execute instructions provided by Subject Matter Experts.
- Provide onsite hand and eye support to TCS / Customer / OEM SME’s towards Install, upgrade, support and troubleshooting of devices in Network and Compute environment.
- To assist users with any logged IT related incident when called upon.
- To take ownership of issues by carrying out problem analysis to implement temporary or permanent fixes
with the aim of restoring service to the customer as soon as possible; escalating incidents to other support
teams where necessary.
- To accurately record, update and document requests using the IT service desk system.
- To maintain a first class level of customer service ensuring that all customers are treated efficiently and in an appropriate manner.
- Maintain excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with technical
and non-technical colleagues at all levels in the organization.
- To be a highly motivated team player with the skills and ability to manage changing priorities.
- To create, maintain and publish relevant support documentation in order to assist all End Users with the
quick resolution of their incidents and service requests and enable users to become more self-sufficient.
- Be willing to attend training as necessary to keep up to date with the latest technology and internal system
- To attend training courses as identified and agreed for appropriate development.
- To contribute towards reporting as per TCS / customer requirement.
- Any other tasks as assigned and within the skillset of the person.
Hemmersbach provides IT infrastructure services in more than 190 countries with 50 own subsidiaries. We deliver exclusively for the leading companies in the IT industry. We go the extra mile – we not only simply enthuse our customers, but also make the world a better place: 20% of our profits go into our Direct Actions Hemmersbach Rhino Force and Hemmersbach Kids’ Family. That’s why Hemmersbach is The Social Purpose IT Company.
Apologies, your browser is outdated! For this reason, issues with displaying our website may occur. To ensure the best user experience, you will need an up-to-date browser. Please use any actual browser and enjoy our new website.
If you have any questions concerning our website or need assistance, please contact our support team.